Sorry, this collection is currently sold out. More hides coming soon!
HOW-TO CLEAN NATURAL COWHIDES
- Best used in low traffic areas and not in direct sunlight.
- Rotate your cowhide rug periodically so it wears evenly.
- Shake the dirt from the cowhide or vacuum with the hand-held vacuum head brush as needed, on a reduced suction setting.
- Blot up spills with a damp sponge. Use a mild soap and a little cold water if needed. DO NOT get soaking wet! Pat dry, do not rub. Lay flat and allow to air dry completely.
- DO NOT wash in a washing machine or dry clean.